Translate

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes & Snowflake Kisses

Today's card features Skater Wryn from Tiddly Inks. I used the clear cling stamp but she can also be purchased as a digital stamp. For the first time, I used my Shabby Blue embossing enamel to cover the tree dies. I love that they look snow covered. Here's the pic! Enjoy!!

Supplies I used to make this 6 x 6 inch card:
The Skater Wryn clear stamp set can be purchased here: http://www.tiddlyinks.com/skating-by-clear-stamp-set-3x4/
Copic markers for the main image: Hair: E49, E59, E99, E97 and Y21. Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20 for her cheeks. Hat and dress: RV99, R59, R46, R24 and R22. Skates: W9, W7, W5 and W3. Gloves: Green Atyou glitter gel pen.
The background is stippled with various B and BG colors. I used about 8 different light tones and then blended them with my colorless blender.
For the trim on her hat and coat I used Stardust Stickles. Pearl accents are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The tree die is from Whimsy Stamps and the fence die is from my stash. I used Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel to cover the trees and the top and bottom of the fence. I also sprinkled a bit around the bottom of the image to give it an icy, snowy look. I got a bit crazy and ended up blowing some onto her dress and hair....whoops! No matter, I thought she still deserved to go on a card!
Patterned paper from Bo Bunny; Elf Magic Collection, 6 x 6 paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment