Here are some closer pics of each image:
I used Copics to color the images and water colored the backgrounds with Twinkling H20's. The corners of each frame are embellished with mulberry flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used 3 different snowflake punches in the top corners of each frame. Of course I had to add some bling...pearls from my stash. The hanging frame was unpainted so I painted it red first, then black with some inexpensive acrylic paint and sanded some of the edges to distress it a bit. The red paint peeks out in some of the sanded areas.
The total cost of this project, including the digital images, was less than $15.00. Hope you enjoy!!