Translate

Thursday, November 6, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I jumped into my craft room last night to stamp some Christmas images in an attempt to decide which image I might make for cards this year, but I didn't get very far! As soon as I stamped this image I knew I had to color her up. Here's the finished card:

 
This is a Little Darlings rubber stamp, called "The Perfect Tree". She can be found here;
Other supplies used : Bo Bunny 6 x 6 paper pad, Silver and Gold: (Discontinued)
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Lights border die and postage stamp and coordinating die:
The inside sentiment is a rubber stamp I purchased from Hobby Lobby a few years ago. The scalloped frame surrounding the sentiment is from Spellbinders.
I also used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, snowflake punches and pearls from my stash.
The edges of the main image and sentiment are distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink,
Antique Linen. The card is on a 6 x 6 inch white card base. Hope you enjoy!
Here's a close up of the image:
 
Copic colors used:
Hair: E49, E59, E99, E97 and Y21
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
Coat and Hat: E87, E84, Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21, R59, R56 and R43
Eyes: B99, B95 and B91
Tree: G29, G46, G43, G20 and YG00
Boots: W7, W4, E59, E57 and E55
Ground: E49, E59, E57, E55, G43, Y26, Y23 and Y21
I used a clear Atyou glitter pen to add some sparkle on her red trim and clear Stickles for the pom pom on her hat. I also used a Sharpie white gel pen for the dots on her cheeks.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment