Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Eat Cake and Celebrate!

After a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and a fun evening with my family I wandered down to my craft room to make some cards with my new Stamping Bella stamps. Here's one I finished tonight.

 
 
This is Uptown Ava Loves to Celebrate. She can be found here: http://stampingbella.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_62&product_id=133.
I love the bright, fun colors of this paper pack. I used Kaiser Crafts Candy Lane Collection. It's a
6 x 6 inch paper pack full of funky greens and pinks. Since I haven't quite mastered the art of pleats with my Copics, I paper pieced her dress and added some shading with my W5, W3 and W1 markers. The card is a 5 1/2 inch square. I used some pearls from my stash along the scalloped edge.
 
I just stamped the same image in Bubblegum Pink (Close to My Heart) on the inside and finished it off with a C.C. Designs sentiment.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment