Translate

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Making a Tri Fold Shutter Card

Tonight I wanted to try something new so I pulled up a tutorial I had saved on Pinterest and started measuring. Here's the link for the card instructions I followed: http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/2010/02/cardmaking-301-trifold-shutter-card.html
Here's my version...enjoy!


I used the rubber stamp "X-Mas Treat" by Penny Black. I colored the image with Copics and mounted paper from the 6 x 6 inch paper pack "Elf Magic Collection" by Bo Bunny onto each panel with a white cardstock backing.
I searched Scrapbook.com but it looks like this collection in a 6 x6 inch paper pack has been discontinued on their site :(
The sentiments are from CAS-ual Friday, Naughty or Nice is the name of the set. Here's the link: http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Naughty-or-Nice-CFSS-13-021.htm
The small gift stamp is from Stampin' Up. This set is really old and I can't remember the name of the set it came in...I've had these forever!


 
Copic colors used: Pup: E59, E57, E55, E53, E51 and R20 for his cheeks. Stocking: G46, G43, G40, Y02, R59, R46 and R43. Ground: W3, W1 and W00.
The edges of the image are distressed with Real Red by Stampin' Up.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment