Translate

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

First Post...Whoo hoo!!

So, after all the searching, reading and You Tube tutorials I think I finally have this "blog" thing figured out. I used to think I was pretty computer savvy...not anymore!
Since this is my first post I'm going to use an older card. Hopefully I'll remember the Copic colors and supplies I used.  Here we go!

 
Here is my Harry Potter inspired card.
This is Wizard, a Tiddly Inks digital image. He can be found here: http://www.tiddlyinks.com/wizard-2-versions/
I used Copic markers to color him up. Hair: E49, E59, E35, E33 and E21, Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000. Pants and coat: W9, W7, W5 and W3. Scarf: R59, R46, R24, Y38, Y35 and Y32. I colored the glow from his wand with Y35 and used Glossy Accents inside his glasses. I also used a Copic Multi Liner to draw the lightening bolt on his forehead.
The sentiment "Protego Horribilis" is a spell which means "protect us from the dark arts".
The card is on a 6 x 6 inch card base and the paper is from my stash. I added some black pearls for embellishment. I wanted to keep it simple in case I decide to give this to a man. I inked the edges of the image with Tim Holtz distress ink, Old Paper.
Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment