Translate

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Flowers for a Friend...

It seems I'm never ready to stop making Christmas cards! Even after I've mailed all my cards out for the season, I don't want to stop...they're definitely my favorite cards to make. So tonight I'm forcing myself NOT to make a Christmas card. Here's what I finished up...

 
 
Card Ingredients:
 
Stamping Bella rubber stamp: Uptown Girl, Fiona Loves Flowers
Copic markers: Hair; E49, E59, E99, E97 and Y21. Skin; E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20. Flowers; V09, V06, V04, V01, E17, YR68, YR65, YR61, Y19, Y15. Leaves; YG99, YG95 and YG23. Bird; E55, E53 and E50
Cardstock: Hyacinth, The Paper Company
Printed paper: My Mind's Eye, The Sweetest Thing 6 x 6 inch paper pack
Dies: Spellbinders Pierced Squares, My Favorite Things Pierced Banners
Mulberry Flower: Michael's
Small fern punch: McGill's
 
 
Here's the inside sentiment. I cut three more banners from the printed paper and popped the smallest banner up with some 3M 1/4 inch dimensional tape. The sentiment is a combination of 2 stamps. "Friend" is from the Paper Smooches set called Bold Buzzwords and "you're pure sunshine" is from the Amy R., Sunny Sentiments set.
I hope you enjoy...take care friends!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo and your image colouring is superb, love her. Those stitched banner dies are fabulous too, one for my wish list I think.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! I love the extra touch of detail the pierced die adds. I've not stopped using them since I got them. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete